- Vyleen White farewelled in a funeral in Brisbane
- Is Your Grocery Bill Too High? Australia Wants to Hear from You!
- Ipswich man jailed over online child abuse
- Palace Releases ‘Rare’ Update On Kate Middleton’s Health Amid Conspiracy
- Woman seriously injured after vehicle crashed into tree at West Ipswich
- Alert: Kmart Recalls Popular Smart Tag Over Safety Concerns
- A school among twenty-five entities possibly supplied with asbestos-tainted mulch
- Woman critically injured in school bus and vehicle crash in Somerset
- Is Falling Asleep with TV on Actually a Good Idea? The Experts Weigh In
- That’s Not a Vegemite Knife. This is a Vegemite Knife!
In addition to our on-air streams, there are many ways to listen to River 949 – meaning that your favourite shows, music, podcasts, and more are literally at your fingertips to enjoy everywhere you go, 24/7!
Listen on the go!
If you’re on the move or out and about, you can access all your favourite local stations that are part of our network across every state and territory of Australia by downloading the iHeartRadio app to your phone or tablet.
Click here or scan this QR code with your device if you’re reading this on another screen.
With the latest iOS, you can ask Siri to play STATION NAME just by saying Hey Siri, play River 949 on iHeart.
If you want to listen on your Apple TV, you can also stream us via iHeartRadio. Simply search the App Store on your TV for iHeartRadio, download the app and begin streaming away!
Have Smart Speakers? iHeart has you covered so you can listen to us on Amazon Alexa, Google Nest, Sonos, or on an Apple device.
To listen on a HomePod set up an Apple shortcut or summon Siri and say Hey Siri, play River 949.
On your Amazon smart speakers or any Alexa-enabled device. Just say Alexa, play River 949 on iHeartRadio!
Google Nest owners, we’re available for you as well! Just tell your Google Assistant Hey Google, play River 949 on iHeartRadio!
Or if you have the RadioApp just say Hey Google, play River 949.
You can also ask for a station by its frequency.
For more information on RadioApp, check out the RadioApp website.
If you’re having issues with your app or radio streams please contact us using the form below.