BUNDAMBA| Man seriously injured after e-scooter explodes causing house fire

January 17, 2023 11:45 am in by
Fire and Rescue appliance, Brisbane

A man has been left with serious injuries after an e-scooter exploded causing a house fire at Bundamba this morning.

QFES says crews arrived to find the front two rooms of the Nelson Street property fully engulfed at just before 6:30am.

The man, aged in his 40s, was taken to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital with significant smoke inhalation.

Article continues after this ad

A woman, aged in her 30s, and two children were taken to Ipswich Hospital stable.

Investigations are continuing.